There is no one type of employee at Idibri.
In fact, our people are all kinds of people: they are artists, consultants, scientists, engineers, creators, and collaborators. When they come together, we believe they make incredible things happen.
We are currently have openings for the following positions:
No current openings.
Working with us, you will:
- Enjoy an open, interactive office environment.
- Be supported by a skilled and trusted team that enjoys working together.
- Be engaged in an effective process that leverages technology, believes in the community of knowledge, and challenges the status quo.
An ideal candidate:
- Enjoys working in teams, has high-level thinking skills and the ability to facilitate decisions.
- Is able to present complex issues/data with clarity and impact.
- Is proficient (or can readily learn) applications such as REVIT, AutoCAD, AIM/TAP, EASE and/or SoundPlan.
- Has a Master’s degree in architecture, acoustics, physics or mechanical engineering.
All applicants must be United States citizens or otherwise be legally allowed to work in the United States without our sponsorship.
IDIBRI offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We also offer a flexible work schedule and PTO to help with work/life balance. Please submit resume and letter of interest to: Robert Rose