Idibri is currently seeking an acoustics consultant with a focus on sound isolation and noise and vibration control.
We are looking for someone with energy and passion who cares about developing and maintaining client relationships. This position could be filled in our San Diego or Dallas office.
Working with us, you will:
· Enjoy an open, interactive office environment.
· Be supported by a skilled and trusted team that enjoys working together.
· Be engaged in an effective process that leverages technology, believes in the community of knowledge, and challenges the status quo.
An ideal candidate:
· Enjoys working in teams, has high-level thinking skills and the ability to facilitate decisions.
· Is able to present complex issues/data with clarity and impact.
· Is proficient (or can readily learn) applications such as REVIT, AutoCAD, AIM/TAP, EASE and/or SoundPlan.
· Has a Master’s degree in architecture, acoustics, physics or mechanical engineering.
All applicants must be United States citizens or otherwise be legally allowed to work in the United States without our sponsorship.
IDIBRI offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We also offer a flexible work schedule and PTO to help with work/life balance. Please submit resume and letter of interest to Robert Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDIBRI is a consulting engineering firm with a passion for places where people come together to share an experience. With clients such as the Minnesota Vikings, the Oman Entertainment and Convention Center, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Circuit of the Americas, our cross-discipline teams in acoustics and technology serve some of the highest profile venues on the planet.