We are seeking a new AV Consultant for our Dallas or San Diego office. Working with us, you will:
- Enjoy an open, transparent culture.
- Have opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- Work with clients in the fields of arts, sports, corporate, hospitality and worship.
- Be supported by a skilled and trusted team that enjoys working together.
An ideal candidate has:
- 5 – 10 years experience in design and construction administration of audio-video and control systems in complex environments.
- Ability to present complex issues/data with high level of clarity and impact.
- Understanding of entertainment technologies and infrastructure for the built environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; experience in Revit desirable.
- Willingness to travel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, physics, or related field. CTS-D, RCDD and/or LEED AP certification a plus.
- This position may be filled at the designer, consultant or senior consultant level based on the applicant’s experience.
All applicants must be United States citizens or otherwise be legally allowed to work in the United States without our sponsorship.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We also offer a flexible work schedule and PTO to help with work/life balance. Please submit resume and letter of interest to : firstname.lastname@example.org