Broadcast Video Designer
We are seeking a Broadcast Video Designer for our Dallas office.
Working with us, you will:
• Enjoy an open, transparent culture.
• Have opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
• Work with clients in the fields of arts, sports, corporate, hospitality and worship.
• Be supported by a skilled and trusted team that enjoys working together.
An ideal candidate has:
• 5 – 10 years of experience in design and construction administration of broadcast video and control systems in complex environments.
• Understanding of broadcast technologies and infrastructure to support live event productions
• Proficiency in AutoCAD; experience in Revit desirable.
• A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, video production or related field.
This position may be filled at the designer, consultant or senior consultant level based on the applicant’s experience.
All applicants must be United States citizens or otherwise be legally allowed to work in the United States without our sponsorship.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We also offer a flexible work schedule and PTO to help with work/life balance.
Click to submit resume and letter of interest to : Ben Cating