Idibri is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm who specializes in design for spaces where people share an experience. We offer:
- Support from a skilled and trusted team that enjoys working together.
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- An open, interactive office environment.
- A team that believes in the community of knowledge, and challenges the status quo.
- Work on projects that make a difference in people’s lives.
Idibri works on projects you’ve actually heard of: stadia, arenas, entertainment venues, universities and worship facilities. We are known for high creativity, being easy to work with, and for the talent within our team. Not only that, but the people we hire tend to stay. Our average employment is 14 years.
We are looking for a talented individual who…
- Is experienced with entertainment technologies and infrastructure for the built environment.
- Has 5 – 10 years experience in design and construction administration of audio-video and control systems in complex environments. We are specifically looking for someone with AV experience in corporate, hospitality, university, stadia and/or arena projects.
- Is able to present to clients with high level of openness.
- Is proficient in AutoCAD; experience in Revit desirable.
- Would like to travel.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, physics, or related field. (CTS-D, RCDD and/or LEED accreditation is a plus.)
You have a choice of location.
We flow work between our Dallas and San Diego offices. You can choose which office you prefer to join.
We are seeking United States citizens or those who can legally work in the United States without our sponsorship.
Why should you apply?
Idibri offers competitive compensation. We also provide an excellent benefits package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We facilitate a flexible work schedule and PTO to help with work/life balance.
We are looking for the right person—not a job description. This position may be filled at the designer, consultant or senior consultant level based on your level of experience.
We consider having a variety of perspectives and backgrounds a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We are committed to treating all employees as the professionals that they are, without regard to any characteristics that have no bearing on job performance.
Idibri does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation. We review resumes based on qualifications, including experience and education.
Think you might be a good fit?
Send a letter of interest along with your resume to: Robert Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org.