We are a team of highly skilled and degreed consultants.
Our range of tailored acoustic services includes:
Design for new construction, renovation, and TI finish out
- Room acoustics
- Sound isolation
- Noise and vibration control
- Environmental acoustics
- Testing of noise transmission—both airborne and structure-borne—including ASTC, AIIC, DTC, AOITC, CNEL and LDNs
- Environmental noise studies including logging and frequency-based
- Compliance testing for municipal noise ordinances
- Noise exposure for factories and industrial applications. (OSHA)
- Predictive testing and design work for CHPS, HIPPA, LEED, and WELL.
Why Idibri for acoustic consulting ?
Our experts are skilled in advanced computer modeling in programs such as Sound Plan, AIM, INSUL, and EASE. We utilize Type 1 sound level measuring equipment. We solve acoustic problems for clients, including:
- Acoustics for musical performance, worship, education, workplace environments, health care facilities or other acoustically sensitive spaces.
- Difficult tenant adjacency (like a meditation studio next to a high-energy spin studio or a bowling alley above a cinema).
- Acoustics for office spaces where productivity is key, and web meetings place higher demands on acoustics and speech privacy.
- Intrusion of environmental noise for projects in downtown urban environments or in proximity to airports, entertainment attractions, industrial plants, and mass transit.
- Mechanical plant noise issues both inside of buildings and to adjacent buildings or property lines.
- Noise and vibration from HVAC and plumbing.
- Isolation of high-energy spaces such as restaurants and nightclubs.
- Speech intelligibility for spaces where communication matters.
Our mission is to help you solve your acoustics problem.