We understand the dynamics that create connection between performers and audiences, how a presenter engages a room or how the audience response fuels a performance. We touch all of the elements of planning and technology that facilitate these interactions.
Idibri provides full theatre consulting services, including:
- Room design concepts with 3-D modeling
- Size, volume, form, and stage-to-audience relationship
- Seating and sightline layouts
- Stage and backstage layouts
- Audience, artist, and technical circulation with backstage and front-of-house planning
- Rehearsal and production support space design
- Stage machinery and rigging systems including support grids and draperies
- Pit lifts, wagons and flexible seating systems
- Catwalk, tension grid and pipe grid design for lighting support and access.
- Theatrical lighting design including power and control distribution, fixtures and equipment packages
Why Idibri for Theatrical Planning and Design?
We specialize in venues that engage and connect people. Our expertise is in venues that accommodate both hybrid and traditional events, where coordination between architecture and technology is critical to the success of the venue. Our team combines art and engineering to create unique venues that are visually stunning, with technology that enhances the experience and extends the venue reach. And we understand the business case of high-touch, high-tech performance venues with back-to-back shows and tight turnovers necessary to remain competitive in today’s landscape.
We have an in-house team of experts that address every element of the venue: core room shaping and seating layouts, theatre equipment, acoustics, audio, video, theatrical lighting, data, and security. Our coordination between these disciplines starts immediately, and our design process reduces time and wasted energy by bringing these voices to the table early. We are experienced in solving design conflicts, working within the code, developing creative approaches, and coordinating the technology into the architectural design